September 5, 2015
So, yeah, they aren't brown, but they're kind of brownies because they use chocolate. These have a really great texture, they're not overly sweet, and they're so easy to make! You can do it all by hand in one bowl!
Recipe adapted from: Broma Bakery
Ingredients - 20 cm (8 inch) square tin
1 cup good quality white chocolate (I used Callebaut chips)
395g sweetened condensed milk (1 can)
1 tbsp vanilla essence
1 tsp salt
1. Preheat your oven to 175 C (350 F).
2. Microwave the butter and white chocolate in 20-30 second bursts, mixing in between, until melted.
3. Let the mixture cool a bit then add the egg, condensed milk, vanilla essence and salt. Stir until combined.
4. Finally, gently fold the flour into the batter.
5. Line a 20 x 20cm brownie tin with baking paper.
6. Pour the batter in and bake in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes, until lightly golden. Make sure not to overdo them as you want them to be dense and fudgy!
7. Let the brownies cool in the tin for a few minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
8. Chop into slices and enjoy!