August 22, 2014
I hope you're all prepared for more white chocolate, because you definitely want to make these delicious muffins. The sweetness of the cake and white chocolate contrasts beautifully with the tart raspberries and they are so simple to make!
Recipe adapted from: The Golden Book of Chocolate
100g white sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
2 tsp baking powder
180g white chocolate chips
1 cup raspberries (I used frozen ones)
1. Preheat the oven to 180C (350F). Prepare a 12-cup cupcake tin with patty pans.
2. Melt the butter.
3. Beat the melted butter, sugar, egg, vanilla and milk until combined.
4. Fold the flour and baking powder into the mixture.
5. Finally, combine the raspberries and white chocolate chips with the batter.
6. Spoon the batter into the cupcake tin and bake for about 25-30 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.