March 11, 2013
These chocolate shortbread bites are delicious and so easy to make!
Recipe Adapted From: Gorgeous Biscuits (FamilyCircle)
150g dark chocolate
125g caster sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 160 C (315 F). Prepare your baking trays with baking paper/silicone sheets.
2. Melt the chocolate in the microwave and set aside.
3. Beat the butter and sugar until light and creamy.
4. Add the melted chocolate to the butter mixture and beat until combined.
5. Mix the flour in gently. The dough will be very soft!
6. Drop spoonfuls of the dough onto your baking trays and, if desired, roll a bit so they're spherical. I like to make these cookies a bit bigger than teaspoon size so that they're bite-sized.
7. Bake for 12-15 minutes depending on the size of your cookies. Let them cool on the trays for a bit and then transfer to wire racks until completely cooled.